Thursday 3 July 2008

Daily Result: £162.96 (well 3 days actually)

Well I've not really had much time to trade the horses the last few days so decided to trade in the Tennis matches instead and because of the volume of the markets and the fact I know which way the odds are likely to go (shorten in this case) then I can back first for a lot more money than what I can do with the horses where I have no idea how good each horse is and so look for drifters and so lay money first so can't get a much money matched and so the profits are smaller (especially as someone nearly always jumps ahead when my money starts getting taken).
All in all I'm very happy with this amount of profit and these first few days of the month have already beaten both of the trading on the previous 2 months.


No comments: