Monday 31 August 2009

August Result: £2049.07

Yes that figure is correct and not a typo, I managed to smash my previous best month by more than £1200 seeing that my previous best alone was just over £800 it's a pretty big jump.
A fair bit of this profit came from 1 race where I made something like £360 with a matched bet (which a fair few of them I will just lay off the initial back stake and commission amount and leave the rest of it on the 1 horse). I also managed to find a fair few decent arbs which made £20+ a race as well.

Trading has again been on the back burner this month although I did manage a nice £43.34 on the F1 and £49.36 on the Football which is a new thing I've been looking at getting into this month as I watch a fair bit of football and so I can trade on that while watching it. I'm not sure what I've made trading the horses but I would say it's £20+.

Also thanks to the matched betting my Betfair account is in a big negative so I won't be seeing the Betfair Premium Charge in a while hopefully.

Hoping September will be a half decent month but seeing as the horse card is pretty much cut in half now I'm not expecting anything amazing.

No comments: