Friday 16 May 2008

sloooooooooooooooow system

Daily Result: £3.37

Well as expected the old system was shockingly slow compared to my system which gave up on me a few days ago so it took much longer to place some bets so I'm only placing a few bets a day for now as I lost on one of the races I should not as it went my way at the price I wanted but before I could place the bet my system froze for a few seconds and in that time it had gone down some ticks and left me in a negative position, overall though it went well wit
h a positive amount on the day (small amount as normal but then again I am currently only backing and laying for £2 to get used to it and I'm currently up £9.64 which is an increase of 6.4% of my starting bank in 3 days but as I've said before I'll be more than happy to begin with for my trading to just cover the costs of BetAngel (in this case £30 for the month and I'm well on my way to achieving that this month) and at the moment I'm only trading on 1/3rd - 1/2th of all the races I could.
out of 11 races 1 loss 2 scratched 8 of them in profit so that's good and shows I seem to be reading the markets correctly most of the time.


No comments: