Thursday 12 June 2008

Daily Result: £15.19

Well since starting this blog this is now my best day trading (for just the horses) and I traded pretty darn well for over £15 profit in only 12 races (all profitable ones) which is an average of £1.25 a race which OK is not a huge amount but as I've said before just 1 of those races pays for BetAngel for the day and I actually quite enjoy doing this and making some money on Betfair and I'm getting a much better return on my money doing this than if I left it in my bank, (If I left the £150 in my bank that I started with I would of made a few pence interest on that using that same amount of money I've made over £190 now and although a calender month is basically up since I started this I've actually only traded 18 of those days as well and a fair few of them for a short space of time)
US Open has started as well today so hoping to make a few £ on it before the finish of it on Sun.

2 comments:

Graeme Dand said...

Hi mate.

I've been reading your blog for a little while and I've added a link on my blog.

Are you using your full trading bank to trade? If you have a bank of £300, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to generate higher profits.

I would maybe suggest you use less of a trading bank at the moment and try to look for bigger swings with a smaller stake size.

Good luck with your trading and I'll try to give you the odd tip when I'm passing!

Cheers,

Graeme

Iranian Giraffe said...

thanks for the comments mate, I've sent you an email

cheers
Mike